I don't think you can see the background well enough but I love how it turned out! I used punchinella as a stencil and dabbed on Golden's interference blue over a light blue background which when viewed from different perspectives, the interference colors flip between a bright opalescent color and its complement. When applied over white or lighter surfaces, the Interference color is less obvious and the "flip" effect is more obvious. The theme for this is BIRDS & BEES and the punchinella and paint gave the background a honeycomb effect.
And on another note...
I also wanted to share a link for free samples for
EcoEnclose Poly Mailers:
- Will completely biodegrade within 5-60 months.
- Returns to the earth as humus and biomass.
- Will break down in home and commercial composting or in LANDFILLS!
- Features a handy tear strip for easy opening.
- Includes a double adhesive strip that allows reuse before disposal.
- Are manufactured in the USA