Saturday, June 12, 2010

Found Treasures!


Some days are just treasure kind of days!
Hubby and son #3 came home from a bike ride to tell me they found some cool finds! I of course sent them back to get them since they had free signs hanging on them....what leave them for someone else?!? I think not!
 Is this not adorable an children's 
park bench, how cool is that!


...and what about this table...could you just 
leave this along side the road abandoned 
without a home?!? I think not too!


And aren't these cool treasures also!  Hubby 
didn't find these they came off a set of 
lights that had quit working and sat out 
for several years...they are now aged to 
perfection, and ready for me to use in my art! 

Click HERE to view past treasures found!


Artistic Inspirations to help you create! 

2 comments:

  1. What good treasure scouts your husband and son are - hope they go biking often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool treasures! they need to harness up some trailers on their bicycles for future finds!

    ReplyDelete