Way back in November I posted about the Erosion Bundle Project (click HERE to read about it and see before pictures). That was about 5 months ago give or take and I decided today since the sun was shinning and things had dried out from the rains to finally open 2 of my bundles. I have a 3rd one but I'm going to wait a bit longer on that one since I put it up later. I don't really know what I expected except I think I expected them to be even more eroded.... I also hoped that everything wasn't full of mold..well there is some mold, but I think once things sit out in the hot sun for awhile it will be okay. I love how some of the copper started to patina. It was an interesting experiment at the very least.
Here they are cut down before I unwrap them...
I loved how this picture turned out!
Now to figure out what I'm going to create with some of the items....so stay tuned.