Monday, April 19, 2010

Calendar Grlz April 2010

April Calendar Grlz

This month's Calendar journal theme is Garden.
magazine images, and Color Mists helped create the above page.

The above left hand page idea I borrowed from Kari over at the Backporch Artessa from a page she had created for me for a book I was gifted.

This particular calendar journal's original theme was sexy Vintage noir/pulp fiction babes..it was quite a challenge to change the image from sexpot to the respectable lady she is here LOL
I find that gouache watercolor paints work great for this type of cover up...they're opaque and yet if I make a mistake I can easily fix it.

Napkin background adhered over journaling.

All pages my are always sealed with  PYM II
it's such an awesome product!!

 Click HERE to view my past 
art journal spreads.



Artistic Inspirations to
help you create!





2 comments:

  1. that respectable lady in pink looks just like me. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a transformation on the caledar lady. As always, very nice work.

    ReplyDelete