Monday, January 25, 2010

Crafty Blogger Blurbs & Shout-Outs!


I couldn't resist sharing shout-outs to a several
blogs that I feel are worth checking out...

I was first lead to Dofishes from a comment that she left on my blog, so I fired up the ole cruiser and hopped in for a little jaunt along the information superhighway and found my way to her wonderful blog full of eye candy and inspiration. From there I took a turn that lead me to I Hanna in particularly to her 2010 Postcard swap, but do check out the rest of her blog it's chockful of inspiration and info. After a short stretch of my legs I ventured on and came across the witty blog of DottyAngel-you must read about her year long challenge to buy only handcrafted or secondhand for her house and closet you won't be disappointed, I promise! I had time for one more turn along the Internet highway, so I stopped by MayaMade and I was happily transported to another quaint art blog of wit and whimsy! Do also check out her Barn transformation while your there!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Blogger Blurbs and enjoy!

The Artful Crafter
How to use waterslide decals for decoupage under glass. Put your original designs anywhere with inkjet or laserjet decals.


Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
Happy UnValentine's Day from Madge with this tongue in cheek card for iLoveToCreate


Jewelry & Beading
Check out Kathryn Lane Berkowitz's gorgeous seed bead work!


Farm Girl Roots, City Girl Style
Hey diddle diddle, the pig had a fiddle...This verse was printed on the fabric that Linda used as the inspiration for one of her favorite quilts.

Cross Stitch at About.com
Have you ever stitched on silk gauze? Vote in the poll and tell us about your experience or lack thereof by leaving a comment.


Crafty Princess Diaries
Get the 411 on a group of crafters who can help you help Haiti.


Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world
At Craftside there is the full low down on all the signings, classes, and make & takes with the authors for the big winter 2010 CHA show, some wonderful journal page art, how to make an Egyptian stick, a great tool for making stripes, turning a paper clip into a jazzy bookmark and some recycled zipper jewelry.


Cathie Filian
Check out this cute appliqued apron that Cathie whipped up for Better Homes and Gardens.


About Family Crafts
Sherri has gathered together a collection of projects that would make great St. Valentine's Day gifts. Nothing quite says 'I Love You' like a personalized gift, hand-made by you.



NEW Zazzle Store Items
added, check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment