"Arte y Pico" is phrase that roughly translates
in English to:"The Maximum. Wow. The best art. Over the top."Here are The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:
If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.List the author's name and link to his or her blog.Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog, so all will know the origin of the award.
Here are my blog choices -when I visit them they inspire me to run and create some art! Hopefully you discover a blog or two that you haven't visited before and find them as inspiring as I do:
- Jenn over at Noodle and Lou Studio-Poor Jenn's been sick, but when she's creating I always find her art a good inspiration boost.
- Keron at The ColourGuru - Check out her sketching and journaling. A visit here always gets my creative juices rearing to go!
- Maija Lepore at Maigirlz Madness-Its always a delight to visit Maija's blog be it a finished projects or just the photo's she posts I leave comforted and inspired!
- Lisa Rivas at Flying Colors-I'm just plain awe of Lisa's art and quilting!
- Karen at Art in the Garage-What can I say I'm enamoured by Karen's art seeing her faces makes me smile!