Thursday, October 30, 2008

Autumn Grls

Autumn Grls
Here's a little autumn digital piece I created using Paint Shop Pro (incidentally if your looking for a user friendly and inexpensive graphics's program I highly recommend PSP click the link above to read more about it--no affiliation). The fall picture in the background is compliments of my niece in Indiana. Out here in California we don't have very colorful autumns, so we live vicariously through fall from other places LOL.
I've uploaded some new freebie pictures in OTM's gallery HERE , so take a moment to download them and create your own digital work of art!
Happy Creating!

<==check the archives to view previous posts

3 comments:

  1. Aileen, you are a digital wizard!

    Joanne, who has beautiful fall foliage all around her

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a digital wizard! I concur heartily!

    Too cute and love the use of layers!

    Cheers,
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice piece. I have PSP, too. Bought the CX2 version for only $100. I just can't see paying so much for Photoshop at this moment and I was annoyed with my very old, 7.0 version. I'm loving it so far, but so many new techniques to learn.

    ReplyDelete