Sunday, June 22, 2008

Phenomenal Flowers & Fairies Tutorials



I am so thrilled to play with these embossed blank paper flowers! They're awesome and are a perfect union with my Color Mists, it's a match made in heaven! Now finally I can create the colored flowers I want! You can even stamp on them and then color or visa versa.

Check out my

Phenomenal Paper Flower Tutorial:





After creating such beautifully colored paper flowers I just had to make something with them and since my fairy birdhouses were lonely I wanted an excuse I decided to create these wee fairies!

Wee Flower Fairy Tutorial


See more Wee Flower Fairies

6 comments:

  1. Aileen - you never cease to amaze and delight me! These are wonderful! And I love your faux sand! Very cool! :D Marva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting! Aileen, the fairies are delighted to have you as a friend.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Flower Fairies are adorable! I can't wait to order some of your white flowers!
    hugs,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, these are uber adorable!

    arlene,
    Bainbridge Island florist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never thought of using those flowers like that, but they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete