Check out the following crafty blogs that are chockfull of ideas, inspirations and more! Don't forget to check back each Friday for new Crafty blog blurbs!
- Craftside- A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world Over at the Craftside blog there is a chance to win a copy of Retro knits and 1000 Artist Trading Cards, a beaded butterfly pattern, and more spring crafty goodness.
- Crafty Prinecess Diaries-What does Jane Austen have to do with craft trends? Tammy tells you what we can learn about crafting and following trends from Dear Jane.
- Diary of a Crafty Chica - CONTEST!
Tell Kathy why you are a crafty chica too, and you may win a hecka lot of prizes!
- Layers Upon Layers-Cyndi has compiled a list of her tutorials on mixing digital work into your mixed media!
- Polymer Clay: Craft Gossip -Need the low down on making dozens of different polymer clay beads? Heather reviews a handy book that might just be your recipe to beadmaking success.
- Sweater Surgery-Stefanie updates an old pin cushion project and makes an eyeglass case out of old felted wool sweaters, paints a rock and gives you an inside peek at her creative space.
- The Impatient Blogger-Madge shares some photos and impressions from her recent trip to Tokyo for CHA to HAJ.
- Aileen's Musings -Aileen offers a groovy tutorial on altering a cabinet card using gouache paints.