Thursday, September 20, 2007

Door Poetry & Contest Reminder

I was gifted with a small box of goodies today from my good friend Christy who is one of the most generous people I know. One of the items in the box was a sheet of magnetic poetry words....something I've been wanting to get to use on a metal file holder I have hanging on my side door for when people leave notes and things when we're not home. Since the file holder is metal I thought what fun it would be to put some of those poetry words on it to play with!
Door Poetry

Thanks Christy!

Don't forget to enter my drawing (see previous post) to win a cool Apron, I've received a ton of emails, thanks everyone! Either way will work emailing me or leaving a comment just don't forget to include your email if your posting a comment and a link to some fun Halloween art!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea! I love what you did with the words. Speaking of words, you didn't need to say that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete