Thursday, August 16, 2007

Catch up!

Hi Blog Readers!

I know I'm a bit behind in posting, I have created some pieces they just aren't finished yet they're all in various stages of completion. Plus summer is winding down for us and the rat race of school and band is beginning once again. I'm still trying to figure out how I have a senior in high school and one starting high school! Time truly does feel like it's flying by!

Since I have nothing scanned and posted yet I thought I'd share with you Créaturiste's Stain Challenge.

I printed some copies out and plan on giving it a try I'll post my results when I'm done.

I've been doubly nominate for the Nice Matter's Blog Award given to those that care about others and that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world and inspire! A big thanks to
Dawn Gold and my Pal Christy Grant for nominating me. I want to give some thought to who I pass this award on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment