Monday, April 09, 2007

Dreaded Tax Time

Its that time of year I hate dreaded Tax time! so no art for me right now, but I will leave you with some food for thought...
An on going obstacle that many artists have (myself include) is allowing our inner critic to take hold and plant seeds of doubt about the art we've created. One of the hardest things to do is to learn to listen to your muse and NOT listen to your inner critic! Practice dusting off your shoulder with your hand as if you had a piece of dirt on it and flick that inner critic away and just say "No!"


ImageChef.com - Create custom images

2 comments:

  1. Aileen, I like the no inner critic button. Good luck with your taxes (as usual, we're going the extension route).
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I want a cup of coffee with my name in it!

    ReplyDelete