Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Queen's Tale...

In honor of Queen Vicki coming to town
A Royal play-day was ordered...


Queen Vicki

Her Royal Highness was not amused when she discovered that her royal subjects Kris (rt) and Bev(left) had bigger crowns then she did, and quickly ordered their crowns to be removed at once!!

Aileen the Queen's Jester is caught
mocking the Queen!!


I think the Queen is ticklish!

Once the fun and games were done we ended up with some

fun Precious Metal Charms to show for our efforts!

I thought my second pieces bore a striking resemblance to

an alien baby's head! LOL

THE END!

5 comments:

  1. Queen Vicki deserves a crown:) And one of these days, I'm actually going to meet the queen in person! Great photos, love it when I get to see pics of online friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time you girls had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing you fun day with us.
    kathy mc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. Hi Kris. Hi Bev. and AI!!! You let your picture be taken - TWICE. Whoohooooo.

    ReplyDelete